Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

i thought of some more things i dislike.

i dislike fat people in front of me in drive throughs, i got behind a fatty and her friend and a child one time at bojangles and the two of them at least 4 minutes to order their food. finally i got to order my food and when i came around the corner they were passing the second giant bag of food out of the window. i wanted to run up there and snatch the child away to save his life. i dislike when theres a big brow stain on the outside, just the outside, of my white shorts and my family laughs really loud at me in olive garden then tells me its not that bad. i dislike when i make a cake and because i love my family and want to make them a fun cake to eat, mixed blue and red food coloring in the icing to make it purple and everyone yelled at me and said it was going to be gross. i disslike when i get sunburn in some spots on my face and not in others. i dislike being car sick and all other kinds of sick. i disslike trees falling on or near me. i disslike hitting butterflies with my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment