Pageviews

Sunday, September 19, 2010

colorku-evil

my mom really likes sudoku she does them all the time when she watches tv instead of actually watching

it. I don't know who, but someone gave her a gift one year called colorku. it's sudoku with a Wooden board and color balls that are used like the numbers in a normal sudoku puzzle. Personally I think sudokus are the most difficult thing japan has ever created. I can't even complete the easiest ones. Whoever made the colorku is an evil genius. Evil because its even more difficult than regular sudoku and they are only a genius if they can complete it because it really does take a genius. I've tried a couple of times but I always end up just just making patterns with the balls, which is actually very entertaining and even more difficult than actually doing the puzzle. i usually just quit and use the couch for what it was made for, sleeping and watching tv. also it's fun to throw them at my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment