Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

dream blog number two

(1)
(2)
I had a crazy dream last night, check it...All the senior guys at my school got called into our dean, mathis', office because we had been too rowdy.
his office was a mcdonalds. after we left there we went to target with dr sherrill, our schools superintendent, to excersise our new good behavior but we were just crazier. we were climbing all over the shelves and a guy in my class named jesse was singing scremo over the targets p.a. system and me and my friend derek, who doesnt go to my school, somehow got tied up by chains in the basement and there was water that would electracute us if we tried to get down(1) but i got down somehow and left derek. we came back a few days later and got him down. the next part i remember was shooting crows in my soccer field but i was facing away from them with the gun over my shoulder shooting behind me. it was very difficult so i accidentally hit a rainbow owl that looked a lot like a penguin(2) but it didnt die, it just fell and walked away but my mother still yelled at me. and there was something about a bus in a foreign country somewhere in there. thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment