Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

rock beats paper. most of the time.


the reason ive always been told paper beats rock is because it covers the rock, but that doesn't make sense. if its sunny outside the paper will give my rock shade from the heat, if its raining then the paper keeps my rock dry. that sounds a lot like my rock wins. if my rock is indoors your paper is just a minor inconvenience if it covers my rock, but if my rock is on your paper (as seen on right) its instant death for your paper. with all this said, i can think of a few situations where paper can beat rock. if its really windy i guess your paper could be blown in my rocks face and i could see that as not being positive for my rock. the other place paper beats rock is in a movie theater, not watching a movie at home, it has to be an actual theater that my rock and i paid to get into. the second requirement is that the movie must be playing. in this situation my rock wouldn't be able to see the movie we paid to see so obviously paper would win.


No comments:

Post a Comment