Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

dream blog number three

(1)

(2)
first thing i remember i was in the woods behind my house at night and a very scary man in a black hood (the evil version of me) came out of nowhere (1). it was obviously terrifying so i ran inside. that night my whole family slept in the bonus room on the second floor of my house. my dad paced back and forth throwing pebbles all night with a spotlight following him. thats the last thing i remember after that until i was hunting my evil opposite with my girlfriends mom...i dont understand either...while we were hunting him we discovered he was one of my best friends, josh. finally we trapped him in a house in the middle of a giant field and i was going after him with a broom handle in one hand and a smaller broom handle in the other hand (2). i ran around the back and my girfriends mom ran into the front and chased him out the back. i subdued him with my broom sticks and we took him back to the car, and decided to take him to jail instead of killing him. on the way drove past his mom crying on the side of the road, them we saw her again, looking exactly the same way we passed her in the first time. so i felt bad and we stopped let josh go to his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment