Pageviews

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My cat just hunted fingernail clippers...

She started on one side on the couch, clippers lying on the other side. She starred at them for a while before slowly getting up and moving in her hunting pose. I thought she was coming for me but when she got closer I could tell where she was going. My mom was busy yelling at the football game on the tv..her team is still losing, I don't think she learned her lesson, now theyre losing worse. Anyway she missed out on the funniest thing my sleep deprived brain has seen all day. The cat pounced, smacked the clippers in the floor, jumped a foot in the air and two feet backwards and turned and ran into the next room. After she ran in she immediately turned and walked back leisurely to the couch and went to sleep. Now shes rolling on a towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment