Pageviews

Friday, September 24, 2010

Beakfast

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. It always has been, breakfast food is just better than any other type of food. Not only do I like to eat breakfast food I like to make breakfast food. I'd say my favorite food to eat for breakfast are muffins but not just any muffins. There is one kind of muffin in particular that is better in my mind than any other kind.  Giant muffins. But not just any kind of giant muffins, cream cheese flavored giant muffins from sam's. I'm convinced these are the tastiest form of giant muffin in the world. I don't know what it is about these muffins that I like so much and they come in packs of 12 muffins but only four of the twelve are cream cheese cheese. This presents a problem of what to do with the other eight. I've come up with a few solutions to my problem. I can let them dry out a little and throw them at people or my sisters cat or I can give them to homeless people those are the two that come to mind but Ive done other things similar to those and maybe in the future I'll mix them together and throw them at homeless people. I probably won't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment