Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

had to switch computers the other ones freakin out

so i was just minding my own business, blogging on the computer when it decided to tell me i didnt have a firewall up and i was at an extremely high risk for getting a virus. but its wrong because im pretty sure it does have a firewall up but i guess i was at a risk to get a virus because im almost positive it was one..thats not cool making your virus look like its my antivirus software. its like cheating because i know for a fact my mom would have clicked on it, which would probably have made my computer melt or turn into a decepticon and kill her so whoever made that virus that looks like an antivirus, get a life and a girlfriend or something so you dont have to sit around and make clever viruses all the time because now i cant use my computer and the one im using right now is having a space bar issue and its not appreciated. thanks, i hate you, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment