Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dream blog number four

It started out playing soccer on a weird island soccer field. There were six goals and I was being forced to stand in the middle and do nothing, next thing I know there are stairs that go down into the ground and a small girl standing on them. She looked like a smaller version of a who from the grinch (movie) and she told us to follow her. So me and a friend of mine and a guy I guess I made up because I don't know him outside of my dreams follow the little who child to an abandoned orphanage. It was a tropical place that looked like a mix between Italy and somewhere in brazil. So me and my two friends start to live in a tall tower in the orphanage. One day after living there a while the who girl reappeared out of nowhere and we were surprised. We followed her to the bottom of the tower and trough stone arches, on the other side there was an open hallway and at the end we saw the grinch come out of a door with some who women, however the grinch was blue and wearing a night gown. He saw us too and the women chased us back up to the top of the tower. When we made it to he top a normal human girl came in and killed my two friends. I begged her not to kill me and she said she would have mercy. The next thing I know I'm in the ocean in some type of cocoon and my friends are with me again and we can breathe underwater. There was a lighting storm and we decided we'd sneak back into the orphanage. So we go back into our tower and close the windows so they won't know were there. The orphanage isn't abandoned anymore and all the children are whos and a mean who woman is in charge. Me my two friends and now my girlfriend begin to do chores as if we are part of the orphanage, trickin them to give us food. We eventually begin to think they suspect us. I was hiding in the room where te fridge was one day and I hear something on the stairs in that room. I look around the corner and see an old who standing there twitching with sparks coming out of his back. The woman comes and takes a large battery out of his back. Turns out this is a robot who orphanage so we are even more afraid and we go back and hide in the tower and one of my friends battery dies. We were robots too and while we thought we were tricking them we realize they knew the whole time and then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment